Millennium Rehabilitation & Consulting Services, Inc (dba; Millennium Therapy) is a locally owned and operated Therapy Services Company. We provide Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapists to Home Health Agencies on a subcontracting basis. Whether you need all three therapy services or are in need of just one or two disciplines, we can accommodate to your needs. Millennium works with a large number of Home Health Agencies throughout the state of Iowa and in NW Illinois. We understand the Home Health environment and its requirements.
Millennium’s therapists will work alongside your caregivers to provide treatment that is tailored to meet your patients’ needs and goals to:
- increase function
- improve independence in activities of daily living
- improve language, cognition and / or swallowing skills
- improve quality of life
You will be staffed with therapists that are trained in a wide variety of documentation systems and can adapt quickly to your organization’s specific needs.
In addition we have specially trained therapists that can help your agency deliver specialty services. These programs include, but are not limited to:
- Lymphedema treatments by certified therapists
- Falls prevention Programs
- Women’s Health, including incontinence treatments
- FEES testing (see below)
- Millennium also offers Fiberoptic Endoscopic Evaluation of Swallowing (FEES). Sending patients or residents for a modified barium swallow test at a hospital is costly and inconvenient, both for the facility and the patient/family. In many cases the FEES can be used and this evaluation is done right at the facility, or patient’s place of residence, by a certified speech language pathologist. Millennium has the equipment and has two certified therapists. For a fraction of the cost of the modified barium swallow test, our clients can take advantage of this new, progressive, procedure Millennium offers.